Do you want to
voice your thoughts and share your ideas?
Are you an educator, a teacher, a college student or someone who loves to share perspectives on language and education?
If you are so, then you are an EDUTOPIAN. You are a person who will bring about change to the world.
We are so much grateful to have you among us in edutopians.com. We are previliged to publish your ideas and voice your thoughts on our platform.
Our mission is to create an online platform where educators and teachers can learn from one another, share their practices and experiences, share their knowledge and wisdom, continue reading and writing and keep up with our professional development.
Your article should fall into one of these categories:
- Educational technology (ICT)
- Textbook design
- Textbook evaluation
- Curriculum and language
- Educational research
- Educational assessment
- Theories of language learning
- Pedagogy and andragogy
- Teaching methods and approaches
- Educational games
- Teaching language skills
Before you send your work, make sure:
- Your article is original (not pliagorized),
- You attach a referencing list if you use any references,
- Your article should be relevant to the scope of the website,
- Your article shouldhave a good title,
- Your article is coherent,
- Your ideas are meaningful,
- Your aricle is well structured,
- Your ideas are not “biased”,
- Your article is proofread and edited.
Reach us here QUICKLY by sending your message.
- FaceBook page : Click Here, Please
OR you can use the following contact information to easily get in touch with us.
- Email : Edutopians.email@example.com
Let’s us change the world by leaving a positive impact, resharing our stories and imparting a perspective of success and excellence among edutopians.