- What activities are in the picture below? What activities do you practice?
- Which one do you find very interesting and which one do you find very boring?
- Which activities do you practice in your free time?
|Vocabulary related to entertainment||Definition and meaning|
|Activities that entertain people such as: movies, theater, music… etc.
|Indoor||Inside the house, classroom or school…etc.
|Outdoor||Outside the house, classroom or school… etc.
|Activity||Anything you do for interest or to entertain yourself.|
|The activity of working in a garden, cleaning it and, watering flowers and roses.|
|Surfing the internet
|The activity of browsing the internet watching videos, listening to music or searching for information.|
|Jogging||The act of running slowly.
|A game played by two people on a marked board.
|Shopping||The act of going to shops and stores to buy things.|
Listening to music
Listening to the radio
Chatting on Facebook
Going to the cinema
Going to the theatre
- I go jogging three times a week.
- I play football with my friends.
- I like swimming in the beach.
- In my free time, I go in-line skating with my friends.